Aspire Children's Chorus
Aspire Children's Chorus is looking for 20 children, ages 7 - 17, who love to sing and want to develop their talents in a fun and inspirational environment.
We are located in Riverton, Utah.
Enrollment open through February, 2024 for our 2024 sessions or until all slots are filled. Once we have filled our slots, enrollment will close until next year.
Aspire Children's Chorus is a fun, musical experience where children and youth are able to learn and implement all aspects of performing skills in a fun and inspirational group setting.
This program was created by professional musician, actress, singer-songwriter, speaker, music director, recording artist and vocal coach, Kristine Cox. You can read about Kristine's experience HERE.
Previous videos from Aspire Children's Chorus
This program will be catered each session to your child and the other performers involved and allow all students the following opportunities:
- 45 minute group training once per week during each session.
- A concert (with speaking, acting. solo and small group parts available) at the end of each session at a local venue. No student will be required to do a solo part, but they may volunteer and audition to do so. Soloists who are not taking voice lessons already will be required to meet with Kris separately for at least 4 voice lessons at an additional cost. Aspire to Inspire has built a following and a community, so these concerts will not be just for family and friends. They will also be for the local residents and the entire Aspire to Inspire community.
- One masterclass each session with Kris or a guest specialist to encourage and educate your child in performance techniques.
- Solo singing, acting and/or speaking opportunities may be available from time to time in Aspire to Inspire's private concerts, events and possible videos. This is a great resume-building tool for children who are involved in theater.
- There may be some singing and acting opportunities as part of custom songs and music videos for brands and influencers.
- Self confidence and a testimony of Jesus Christ. (Priceless!!!)
Aspire to Inspire
Core Values and mission statement
Aspire to Inspire Productions began 5 years ago as a desire to inspire others through music, music videos and the spoken word. Our mission is to inspire and lift those who are part of our community so that they can in turn inspire and lift others. Together we aspire to inspire people across the world, one person at a time. To do that, we must first understand on a deep level who we are as children of God, our divine worth and our limitless potential. We must learn to love ourselves, become our own heroes and then help others to do the same.
Aspire Children's Chorus is so much more than just a choir or music training program. We aim to teach children to not only become great performers, but to become their highest and best selves as they aspire to be the moms, dads, teachers and leaders of tomorrow.
We seek progression rather than perfection.
We seek to bless rather than impress.
We seek to dare rather than compare.
You do not need to be Christian to be a part of this program, but we do aspire to help each child develop a relationship with and testimony of Jesus Christ and His gospel and then share that through the messages we share and our performances. Not all songs in every session will be spiritual, but celebrating that we are all children of God and finding joy amid the challenges of life is at the core of all we do at Aspire to Inspire Productions.
Aspire Children's Chorus 2024 Schedule
- March – June: Once a week rehearsals - Thursdays from 5:00 - 5:45 pm.
- One Master class - Date TBD
- Spring concert in June - performers must attend tech and dress rehearsals - Dates to be announced by April
- Professional music video of your child in concert will be available for purchase
- Possible additional performances
*Summer (June, after our concert, through July) will be time-off for vacations and our planning time for our next sessions.
- August – First week of December: Once a week rehearsals - Thursdays from 5:00 - 5:45 pm.
- One Master Class - Date TBD
- Holiday concert: performers will need to be available for tech and dress rehearsals - Dates TBD
- Professional music video of your child in concert will be available for purchase.
- December after concert, there will be no regular classes or rehearsals, but there may be optional performing opportunities.
**Participants may be asked to wear specific colors of clothing for videos or performances other than the costume we provide, but this could be clothing they already have or borrow from someone.
$55 per month
(paid Feb - June and August - December)
*20% discount available for additional children participating from the same immediate family.
Registration Fee: $25
Costume fee per session: $50
Concert Fee - May/June concert: $50
Concert Fee - Nov/Dec concert: $75
**Soloists who are not taking voice lessons already will be required to meet with Kris separately for at least 4 voice lessons at a cost of $30 each.